Sunday, September 16, 2012

#44 Final Days of Summer


DRESS Mint Skater Dress, H&M | NECKLACE Cobalt Silver/Gold Statement Necklace, Urban Outfitters | RING Oversized Black Gem Ring, H&M | SHOES Faux Suede Black Tassel Sandals, H&M

It's starting to get cooler and cooler, and I might say that this will be my last "summer outfit" I'll post for 2012. So sad, yet I can't deny how much I am looking forward to cooler weather, leather jackets, warm apple cider, jewel tones (especially cobalt and raspberry), boots and booties, Halloween, thick socks, trees changing colors, patterned scarves, and layered sweaters and collared shirts. I really need to get a tripod so I can take some pictures of my latest fall wear for you!

I'm also looking forward to when September is over. Don't get me wrong: I *LOVE* my school so much and the kids are absolutely amazing. However, every day in September we are required to attend daily meetings after school to help solve problems and work on logistical issues. I work at an extended day charter school, which means we already get out around 5pm, plus evening meetings... it's a long day to say the least. I'm looking forward to having a little more free time, a little more sleep, and lots more availability to take pictures and write blog posts. In the mean time, thanks for your patience! What are you looking forward to this fall?

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to thick socks and scarves too! Also, skirts and jean shorts with tights and boots ;) owww, hats and blazers!!!

    Love that necklace!

    oxox

    ReplyDelete